Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Castles and Christmas Trees

I bought a white artificial Christmas tree a few years ago and I love it so much I usually leave it up way beyond Christmas season. I break down sometime in March or April with the reason being, that it won't be as special for next Christmas if I leave it up so long. But this year, I'm re-thinking this scenario. Why not leave a Christmas tree up all year? I love the lamps and other decoration in my home all year long and don't get sick of them. Christmas lights and trees are very cozy to me. Hmmm... I'll keep thinking about this.
Disney in Paris by The Cherry Blossom Girl
Cinderella's Castle at Disney World in Florida
Disney's Castles look very similar to Christmas trees. Maybe I could build a miniature castle out of cardboard to place around the tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment