Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Library Chandelier

Photobucket
I love napkins with designs on them. Makes me not want to use them though. I think they look better on the wall than on the table next to the food.
Photobucket
Anthropologie catalogs are quite lovely, yet difficult to get a hold of in my experience. I fill out that order form again and again only to get one measly catalog sent to me per year. Maybe they know I don't buy anything. Oh well.
Photobucket
Ah, Victorian decor and libraries. Something I enjoy in pictures, but not in my apartment, not any more, at least. I am someone that tends to get tumbled in with history and old stuff, so I have to stay clear of the antiques and gilded chandeliers for awhile as I am in grandma-taste recovery. As of late, I am looking into a more futuristic setting for my lifestyle. But still, I find some comfort in looking at pictures of old houses and furniture. Reminds me of my Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment